In order to return a product please follow the next steps:
- Print the return form here or use the one that came with your order, and fill it out completely
- Put the return form in the shipping box/bag with the product(s) you’d like to return
- Repack the package, make sure that no item can fall out during shipment
- Write the following address on the shipping box/bag:
- Go to a post office and send the order back to us, the costs of a return label are for the customer.
- Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange an item directly. To receive the desired item, you can place a new order and return the others to us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is returning free?
No, unfortunately we do not have a free return service. The costs of a return are for the customer. Always send your return with a track & trace so that you can see when it has arrived with us.
When will I get my money back?
Our returns are often processed the same day they arrive.
If it is busier with us, we will process your return within 7 working days.
After you have received an email that your return has been approved, your money will be refunded to your account within 24-48 hours.
Has your money not been refunded after 7 days?
Then your return has probably not arrived yet. We would like to ask you to send us your track & trace so that we can still help you further.
I paid with Klarna, now what?
If the Klarna invoice has not yet been paid, the invoice will be canceled. You only pay the 99 cents for using Klarna. These are standard costs that we cannot deduct from the invoice for a return.
If you have already paid your invoice, the money will be back on your account within 24-48 hours.